North Fayette Township Military Banner Program
North Fayette Township has always taken great pride in the men and women who have served our country in its times of need. Now we’d like to invite you to help us honor your friends and family who have served our great country. The Military Banner Program salutes our brave men and women who are currently serving and those who have served in the military by creating and displaying a 24” x 36” military banner to be exhibited within North Fayette Township between Memorial Day and Veteran’s Day.
This program includes:
- One (1) double sided 24” x 36” banner (including necessary mounting hardware) to be displayed in the township and installed by the Township.
- Two (2) 12” x 18” military lawn banners to be presented to the family for personal display.
- Presence on the North Fayette Township section of the troopbanner.com website. (www.troopbanners.com/NorthFayetteTownship).
You may have up to two of the following Medals of Valor displayed on your banner:
|• Purple Heart||• Bronze Star|
|• Silver Star||• Air Force Cross|
|• Distinguished Service Cross||• Navy Cross|
North Fayette Township will accept your completed application and payment, scan your photograph and return it to you, and place your order. Once your order is received, you will be contacted to pick up your lawn banners. Banners are usually received within 45 days of submission. We will schedule installation for the banner to be displayed within the township as soon as possible after receipt.
The 24” x 36” Banners will be displayed at the following locations. You may choose where you would like your banner to be located:
- The Pointe at North Fayette
- Five Points Intersection, Imperial
- Nobelstown Road
To have you or your loved one recognized through this program, submit the following to the North Fayette Township Building:
- Completed and signed application form
- Payment of $99.00 (cash, credit cards, or checks made out to North Fayette Township Military Banner Program)
- A good quality military photograph or image file
- Copy of Service Person’s DD-214 to verify Medals of Valor (if applicable)
Visit www.troopbanners.com to get a general idea of how the banner will look and/or additional information regarding the program overall.
If your public display banner is damaged, destroyed, or weather worn, we will contact the person that submitted the form with available options.
North Fayette Township also accepts tax deductible donations that will be allocated toward future banners of other veterans who should be honored. We accept cash, check, and credit card.