The Recreation Department offers a variety of programs for children of all ages. Programs include introductory classes for basketball, volleyball, soccer, hockey, and lacrosse. Leagues are offered for basketball, volleyball, flag football, and floor hockey.
For additional information, contact the Physical Activities Coordinator Steve Fox at email@example.com or 724-307-3725.
Youth Sports and Programs
- Youth Sports Registration (PDF) For registrations by mail or in person
- Youth Outdoor Flag Football Ages 4-14
- Super Kids Floor Hockey Ages 3-5, 5:30pm session
- Super Kids Floor Hockey Ages 3-5, 6:30pm session
- Youth Floor Hockey Ages 6-8
- Developmental Volleyball League Ages 9-12
- Developmental Volleyball League Ages 12-15
- Super Kids Soccer Ages 3-5, 5:30pm session
- Super Kids Soccer Ages 3-5, 6:30pm session
- Super Kids Soccer Ages 6-8
- Indoor Flag Football League Ages 6-8
- Indoor Flag Football League Ages 9-11
- Indoor Flag Football League Ages 12-14
- Swim Lessons Parent/Child
Afterschool programming is offered at the North Fayette Community Center. West Allegheny School District provides bus transportation for elementary and middle school students to the Community Center. The program is offered Monday through Friday from 3:30pm-5:30pm. Additional days are offered to accommodate in-service days,snow days, and scheduled days off. Students must register and submit payment in advance for all programs.
Information for the 2018-2019 school year:
The first six items listed below are required for any registrations. Please note that payments are due one week prior. A detailed payment schedule is included in the handbook.
- Afterschool Programming Handbook - Complete and submit for all new registrations
- Afterschool Child Health Report
- Afterschool Programs Inclusion Form
- Afterschool Program - Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, August 22, 2018 - May 29, 2019, 3:30pm-5:30pm -
- Sports Session 1 - Tuesdays, August 21 - October 23, 3:30pm-5:30pm
- Weird Science - Thursdays, August 23 - October 25, 3:30pm-5:30pm
- Pinterest Party - Thursdays, November 8 - January 17 3:30pm-5:30pm
- Hobby Time - Thursdays, January 24 - March 21, 2019, 3:30pm-5:30pm
- Home Grown - Thursdays, March 28 - May 30, 2019, 3:30pm-5:30pm
- Early Dismissal Days
- School's Out
- Snow Days, 8:00am-6:00pm
- Camp Snowflake - December 26-28, 2018
- Spring Break - April 15-18, and April 22, 2019 (tentative)
Middle School #311
Summer Camp Programs
The all-day summer camp program is offered for school aged children in 1st- 8th grade (for upcoming school year). Children must have completed kindergarten to participate in the all-day school aged program.
Kits Camp is offered for 4 and 5-year olds on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays from 9:00 am-12:00 pm.
The programs are well attended and enjoyed by many families in our community. The camp is based at the North Fayette Community Center and Donaldson Park. Structured play time, field trips, swimming days, and other excursions make this a popular summer experience for children.
SUMMER CAMP - 2019 INFORMATION - will be posted in the spring
1. Summer Camp Registration Flyer
2. Summer Camp Parent Handbook
3. Summer Camp Program Agreement
4. Summer Camp Child Health Report
5. Summer Camp Inclusion Request Form
KITS CAMP - 2019 INFORMATION - will be posted in the spring
1. Kits Camp Registration Flyer
2. Kits Camp Parent Handbook
3. Kits Camp Program Agreement
4. Kits Camp Child Health Report
5. Kits Camp Inclusion Request Form
For additional information, contact Recreation Program Coordinator Nicole Kreutzman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-307-3725.
The North Fayette Preschool has served the community for 2, 3, and 4 year olds since 2009. It is located in the Education Center within the Township's Community Center. The North Fayette Preschool's classes are led by teachers holding a Bachelor's degree or higher in Early Childhood/Elementary Education and Child Development. The caring, enthusiastic, and dedicated staff also includes at least one classroom aide in each room. The North Fayette Preschool strives to provide the highest quality education in a secure, nurturing and stimulating environment that will foster each child's social, emotional, physical and mental growth and development. In addition to following an age-appropriate curriculum, the teachers incorporate fun, theme based activities and experiences in a variety of formats.
The North Fayette Preschool's goal is to encourage a lifelong love of learning while providing academic and social readiness skills to reach success in kindergarten, elementary school, and beyond. The North Fayette Preschool conducts open enrollment every January for families that are new to the school.
Helpful Resources for Preschool
For additional information regarding classroom openings, pricing, or other inquiries, contact Teacher Kim Romano at email@example.com or 724-307-3725.
Modified Schedule for 2-yr classes
Modified Schedule for 3-yr classes
Modified Schedule for 4-yr classes
2018-2019 Preschool Registration Form - contact Kim Romano at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding openings.
2018-2019 Preschool Calendar