The Recreation Department offers a variety of programs for children of all ages. Programs include introductory classes for basketball, volleyball, soccer, hockey, and lacrosse. Leagues are offered for basketball, volleyball, flag football, and floor hockey.
For additional information, contact the Physical Activities Coordinator Steve Fox at email@example.com or 724-307-3725.
Youth Sports and Programs
- Youth Sports Registration (PDF) For registrations by mail or in person
- Youth Wiffleball Ages 6-8
- Youth Wiffleball Ages 9-11
- Youth Tennis Lessons Ages 5-8
- Youth Tennis Lessons Ages 9-12
- Youth Tennis Lessons Ages 13-17
- Developmental Volleyball League Ages 9-12
- Developmental Volleyball League Ages 12-15
- Youth Volleyball Camp Ages 9-12, August 6-9
- Youth Volleyball Camp Ages 13-16, August 6-9
- Youth Flag Football Ages 4-14
- Youth Fall Super Kids T-Ball Ages 3-5
- Youth Team Handball Ages 6-8
- Youth Team Handball Ages 9-11
- Instructional Volleyball Ages 9-12
- Instructional Volleyball Ages 12-15
- Super Kids Basketball Ages 3-5, 5:30pm session
- Super Kids Basketball Ages 3-5, 6:30pm session
- Youth Basketball Ages 6-8, 5:30pm session
- Youth Basketball Ages 6-8, 6:30pm session
- Youth Basketball Ages 9-11
Afterschool programming is offered at the North Fayette Community Center. West Allegheny School District provides bus transportation for elementary and middle school students to the Community Center. The program is offered Monday through Friday from 3:30 pm-5:30 pm. Additional days are offered to accommodate in-service days and scheduled days off. Students must register in advance for all programs.
Information for the 2018-2019 school year will be available soon!
- Afterschool Programming Handbook Complete and submit for all new registrations
- Afterschool Program - Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays (3:30pm - 5:30pm)
- Afterschool Sports Session - Tuesdays (3:30pm-5:30pm)
- Afterschool Program - Thursdays (3:30pm-5:30pm)
- Afterschool Half Day Dismissals
- Afterschool Child Health Report
- Afterschool School's Out
- Afterschool Snow Days
- Afterschool Spring Break
Summer Camp Programs
The all-day summer camp program is offered for school aged children in 1st- 8th grade (for upcoming school year). Children must have completed kindergarten to participate in the all-day school aged program.
Kits Camp is offered for 4 and 5-year olds on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays from 9:00 am-12:00 pm.
The programs are well attended and enjoyed by many families in our community. The camp is based at the North Fayette Community Center and Donaldson Park. Structured play time, field trips, swimming days, and other excursions make this a popular summer experience for children.
SUMMER CAMP - 2018 INFORMATION - All five documents below/agreement must be complete and submitted together at time of registration.
1. Summer Camp Registration Flyer
2. Summer Camp Parent Handbook
3. Summer Camp Program Agreement
4. Summer Camp Child Health Report
5. Summer Camp Inclusion Request Form
KITS CAMP - 2018 INFORMATION - All five documents/agreement must be complete and submitted together at time of registration.
1. Kits Camp Registration Flyer
2. Kits Camp Parent Handbook
3. Kits Camp Program Agreement
4. Kits Camp Child Health Report
5. Kits Camp Inclusion Request Form
For additional information, contact Recreation Program Coordinator Nicole Kreutzman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-307-3725.
The North Fayette Preschool has served the community for 2, 3, and 4 year olds since 2009. It is located in the Education Center within the Township's Community Center. The North Fayette Preschool's classes are led by teachers holding a Bachelor's degree or higher in Early Childhood/Elementary Education and Child Development. The caring, enthusiastic, and dedicated staff also includes at least one classroom aide in each room. The North Fayette Preschool strives to provide the highest quality education in a secure, nurturing and stimulating environment that will foster each child's social, emotional, physical and mental growth and development. In addition to following an age-appropriate curriculum, the teachers incorporate fun, theme based activities and experiences in a variety of formats.
The North Fayette Preschool's goal is to encourage a lifelong love of learning while providing academic and social readiness skills to reach success in kindergarten, elementary school, and beyond. The North Fayette Preschool conducts open enrollment every January for families that are new to the school.
Helpful Resources for Preschool
For additional information regarding classroom openings, pricing, or other inquiries, contact Teacher Kim Romano at email@example.com or 724-307-3725.
Modified Schedule for 2-yr classes
Modified Schedule for 3-yr classes
Modified Schedule for 4-yr classes
2018-2019 Preschool Registration Form - contact Kim Romano at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding openings.
2018-2019 Preschool Calendar