Public Works

Public Works provides infrastructure services including road maintenance and maintenance of sanitary sewers.

Department Goals

The goals of the Public Works Department are to provide essential services throughout the Township such as maintaining and developing infrastructure, sanitary and storm sewer maintenance, and cleaning under the leadership of the Public Works Director. The administration also consists of an administrative assistant that aids the director with day to day operations.