- Land Development
- Zoning Permits and Variance Requests
- Implementation of the Comprehensive Land Use Plan
- Agricultural Security Area
- Enforcement of the Pennsylvania Uniform Construction Code
- Building Occupancy and Permits
- Building Inspections (except for Plumbing and Electrical)
- Sign Permits
- Fire Prevention Permits and Inspection
- Sanitary Sewers
- Business Occupancy Permits
- Logging Permits
- Property Code Enforcement
- Issue permits for or conduct plumbing or electrical inspections.
- Plumbing inspections are conducted by the Allegheny County Health Department Plumbing Inspection Division.
- Electrical Inspections are conducted by one of the Township approved electrical inspectors.
- Perform commercial plan review.
- Commercial plan reviews are performed by one of the Township's approved commercial plan review examiners.
- Conduct health or food safety inspections
- Food safety inspections are performed by the Allegheny County Health Department.
- Inspect septic or on-lot sewage disposal systems.
- These are performed by the Allegheny County Health Department.
Always check with the us to determine which permits may or may not be required before making any improvements or changes to your home, property, or business.
Refer to the Cover All Contacts Form for a list of Township approved electrical inspectors, commercial plan review examiners, the county Health Department, as well as other important contact information.