Please email inspection requests (other than electrical and plumbing) to email@example.com.
Please provide the following information with your inspection request:
· Name and daytime phone number.
· Permit number or address (one of these must be provided).
· Type of inspection(s) requested.
o All required inspections and when required are listed on the permit placard.
o A copy of this list and scheduling information should be given to the person(s) responsible for requesting the inspections.
· Date of request.
· Time frame of request. Time frames are scheduled in 1-hour increments between 8:00am and 3:00pm, for example, 8:00am to 9:00am or 1:00pm to 2:00pm.
o If a time frame is not needed, you may simply request “anytime”.
o Depending on schedules, inspectors may be a little early or late.
o Priority will be given to concrete pour inspection requests.
All inspection requests must be made prior to 12:00pm for next day inspections. Requests received after 12 noon will be scheduled for the following day.
A confirmation email of the scheduled inspection will be sent along with any potential day or time changes if needed.
You may also call the inspection scheduling line at 724-693-3125 to request an inspection; however, we only return calls if an inspection request must be moved or canceled.
Please do NOT email, call, or text an individual inspector for inspection requests.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
· We will not schedule a frame inspection until the rough plumbing inspection report is submitted to our office and the rough electrical inspection is complete and sticker is onsite. The same procedure will be followed for final inspections.
· At the inspector’s discretion, upon the need to reschedule the same inspection, a reinspection fee of $100.00 will be required prior to the reinspection being conducted.